About Dak Pay App Apk
The Dak Pay App Apk, now available for download from the Google Play Store, is available to all Android smartphone users. On December 15, 2020, India Post Payments Bank (IPPB) in association with the Post Department (DOP) launched the Postal Pay Digital Payment Application. This Dak Pay App Apk enables easy digital transactions and other banking services. The Dak Pay App Apk has been rolled out across India to ensure digital financial integration for the last mile.
Recently, India Post Payments Bank launched Virtual Debit Card and UPI service, and now IPPB Bank and India Post have also launched a new UPI application, called "Postal Pay" under the Government of India. Runs. The good news for all IPPB customers as well as other bank customers is that they can use this newly launched Postal Pay UPI application for UPI payments/transactions.
Post payment functions of the digital payment application
- Using the DakPay mobile application, customers can pay for services/merchants via virtual money transfer (DMT), scan QR codes and virtual debit cards, and send money to others via UPI.
- The application will help in enabling a cashless ecosystem through biometrics, providing interbank banking services to customers of all banks and payment services for utility bills.
- Announcing the launch of the mobile mail application, Union Minister for Communications, Electronics and IT, and Law and Justice, Ravi Shankar Prasad, said, "India Post serves the country digitally and physically through various postal services across the country. Passed the exam. Passed."
- "This innovative service not only provides access to banking services and postal products but is a unique concept that allows everyone to use postal services," Prasad said.
- In the kick-event event, Prasad lauded the efforts of India Post Payments Bank in the fight against Kovid-19 by providing internal financial assistance through AEPS, which resulted in financial strength to Unbank and Underbank.
- "Dakpay declares that IPPB is a milestone in its journey and will deepen its broader financial inclusion to further the launch of a financially inclusive financial system." Our motto is: Every customer is important, every transaction is important and every deposit is valuable. “J Venkataramu, MD and CEO, India Post Payments Bank.
- Recently, IPPB introduced Doorstep DLC service for retirees.
- Retirees can now submit applications online to avail of the door-to-door DLC service for a nominal fee.
- The IPPB will be set up under the Ministry of Posts with 100% equity from the Government of India. IPPB was established on September 1, 2018, by Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi.
- The basic order of the Ministry of Post Payments Bank of India is to use the postal network of 155,000 post office fees (135,000 in rural areas) and 300,000 postal workers, to remove barriers for non-banks and under-banks and to employ 300,000 postal workers.
Mod Features of Dak Pay App Apk:
- Free to download
- Free to use
- All characters are unlocked
- Unlock all skins
- Cheat from Mili
- Simple user interface
- 100% labor rent
How do I download and install it?
The download and installation process is no big deal. Now every Android user can easily install third-party Android apps. Follow our guide below:
- First, download the latest version for free from here.
- After the complete download process, go to the file manager and locate the APK file.
- Click the APK file and install it on the Android device.
- If an error occurs during installation, go to Mobile Settings and enable Settings for Unknown Sources.
- Reinstall the apk file.
If you want to use a mod version, download this app and enjoy all premium features for free. Subscribe to our site for more apps and games. This app is specially made for users who are interested in this APK. Dak Pay App Apk is a game for Android. Download the latest version of Dak Pay App Apk directly and enjoy.