True Fear: Abandoned Souls Part 2 is a sequel to one of the best reviews
Appreciation for horror escape games, history, and atmosphere
Caution Warning, the game has a free demo but a full 12 hours of experience (average) requires payment to unlock.
True Fear: Abandoned Soul Part 1 on Games Raider is the "10 Best Hidden" # 3
Now a list of compliments for "fun" you can play now
"Puzzle gameplay" and "Awe-inspiring experience".
We've created a story based on our knowledge of how to avoid the rich horror mystery
Game to prepare a better and longer adventure sequel.
Holly Stonehouse followed the lead from her old family home to the end
Arrive at the Dark Falls Asylum and see if anyone is there
Waiting for him in front of her. This time though it is not now
The viewer and whoever follows him is no longer at risk of just one shadow
The reality is that the refuge comes alive at night. Collect clues, go
Unlock notes and puzzles with notes and photos
Help Holi escape and build a complex adventure chain
Night and find the answer. Was her mother really mad?
Another sister? Did his mother commit suicide? How can Dahlia "come"?
Back "After the fire and who is that terrible thing Holi
Look at Heather's house and after that, she comes after him?
Real Fear: Abandoned Souls is a triangle and part 2 is long with two
With puzzles and better graphics, you won't be disappointed! If
You are new to the series, please try the free demo!
Features of True Fear: Abandoned Soul Part 2 Games:
- Explore the vast open world.
- Use the card for quick trips.
- Solve more than 40 puzzles.
- See detailed cats in lasting more than 10 minutes.
- Add hundreds of notes to your journal to immerse yourself fully in the rich mystery of the story.
- Find hidden letters and return events.
True Fear Features: Abandoned Soul Part 2 Mode:
- Everything is open
- Ad removed
* Have you seen this page on your page?
1. Download the APK file to your phone.
2. Install and run it.
3. Just enjoy!
* Have you visited a desktop or laptop on this website?
1. Download the APK file on PC.
2. Transfer APK files from PC to your Android phone (via USB, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi).
3. Install and run it.
4. Just enjoy!